Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Thing: Piccadilly Notebooks


Graph. Size Medium. Hard black cover. Pretty cheap considering the awesomeness. Here's where you can get one: Piccadilly Notebooks

These notebooks are awesome because the paper is just the right thickness so that regular fountain and gel pens do not bleed through. Fine point Sharpies do, but the notebooks are so chock full of paper that it's okay to just write on the fronts sometimes. There's always another page.

Lately I have to have graph paper for my notes and plot outlines. Margins won't do. I have enough margins in my life. I don't need my notebook telling me what to do.

Piccadilly notebooks are the middle class girl's answer to Moleskine. I love Moleskine, but I use so many notebooks that I can't plop down twenty bucks every time I need a new one. Piccadilly stays open on its own better than Moleskine, besides. It lies flat in a very generous way.

I have a fresh Piccadilly medium graph with a black cover wrapped and ready to go on my shelf at all times. It says to me, the next idea is waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment