Friday, March 2, 2012

Upcoming Posts


My brain is full of stories, novels, articles and blog posts. These ideas are trains bunched up at a station, engines rumbling and ready to go. Where is the stationmaster? Out making a living. What a muggle.

Spring break is coming up soon. Glorious stretches of days with no plans. I'm not making any plans either. I have to spend time writing or else steam will start blowing out of my ears.

Blog posts I can't wait to let out:

1. My Fashion Asperger's

All about how I always misunderstand fashion cues and the right thing to wear and how to wear it. This from the girl who once wore a pink flowered skirt and white eyelet peasant blouse to a Depeche Mode concert.

2. Letters

Hand-written notes and letters have been important to me. A rundown of a few I've kept. Also a mention of a friendship forged in the past twenty-four years almost entirely over the post.

3. Yoga

I do Yoga now. And I'm all smug about it like I invented it.

4. Bad Writer

A few times my writing has landed me in trouble.

5. My Own Private Zombie Apocalypse

You don't have to read this one. Seriously. It will be all about what I would do better than the Walking Dead characters are doing. Hint: I definitely WOULD NOT stand around talking about my feelings.

1 comment: